Our blood is infused with the desire to carry on our Maha Rishi Muni’s teachings and perform numerous ceremonies. All of the actions that our elders taught us cannot be forgotten by anyone. We, therefore, place a high focus on events like house warming ceremonies in order to give thanks to the omnipotent God.
The pandit or priest can determine Shubh Muharat by looking at astrological charts. However, all of these ceremonies are carried out to drive away evil spirits and cleanse a newly purchased house, piece of land, or rented property. Hindu households have been doing House warming ceremonies for millennia. There is a reason for carrying out rituals like the house warming Ceremony. We are all being taught to continue practicing these Hindu rites by jokes or weds.
What do Hindu families do at a House Warming Ceremony ceremony?
A house warming ceremony is performed when a family or individual moves into a new residence. Priests informed us by observing astrologers’ charts that a house warming ceremony can be done on any auspicious day. The tradition of a House Warming Ceremony ceremony was first practiced by Hindu families in India.
However, Hindu families have been performing this tradition of a House Warming Ceremony for decades. Hindu households have been performing puja as part of House Warming Ceremony ceremonies for a very long time.
Advice Before Conducting Puja
- Each of these suggestions is significant and has a function. when one completes all the house warming ceremonial protocols. This advice is all based on Vastu Shastra.
- One must observe the Shubh Muhurat by Pandit and Panchang in order to do House Warming Ceremony.
- God idols must be kept in the Purv Disha (North East) region. The temple will therefore be there in that direction.
- Purify your home so that you can wash the surface with salt water. All of this is supposed to clear the negative energies.
- Decorate the entrance since Singh Dwar, which means Vastu Purush’s face, is its name.
- You can use a variety of objects to adorn the surface by creating rangoli and other patterns in the final Swastika symbol. It is believed that the goddess Laxmi enters the home through the rangoli.
- must perform Hawan in order to purify the air. Jadi Buti (herb) must be used when the herb is burning and producing smoke. Therefore, this is what will purify the air.
Guidelines for a House Warming Ceremony
- A home is made up of five elements, per Vastu. They are earth, water, air, sun, and fire. Therefore, a happier marriage makes that new home a happier place to live.
- According to this theory, if one enters a house at the appropriate time (Shubh Muharat). As a result, the family’s life is happier and offers less difficulty or suffering.
- You can ask a pandit for a shubh muhurat on better days. to do a pooja for your residence. If you occasionally enter your home like Dash hara. Without seeing a chart or going inside the new house, this day is regarded as one of the best days by People.
- Some days, like Uttrayan, Shradh, and Holi, are not recommended for moving into a new house.
- Puja for Klash is very essential.
- You can pour silver coins in Klash. If not, you may also place other coins.
The same tasks, such as cleaning the home, are part of the House Warming Ceremony. Putting up decorations and using the same idols. By repeating a mantra (such as the Gayatri Mantra or the Navagraha Mantra) 108 times, one can perform a minor hawan. After the puja, you can also find a suitable reason to perform Satyanarayana Swamy pooja.
Most of the time, we are unaware of the mantras for which recorded mantras can be played. Chanting mantras, however, is significant because they drive away bad energy from a house.
Disposing of The Used Thing After House warming ceremony
You’ve used these items for other Hawan purposes. We are all aware that these are all precious objects. If you think back in time, people used to throw that things into the sea, a river, or a ditch.
All of this activity pollutes the water. It is among the worst things that can happen to us all. must stay sustainable at all times and avoid such water problems. to protect natural resources. One can use all of those recycled materials to create an organic composition or to dry flowers so that additional flowers can develop in your yard.